Sunday, August 21, 2011

A sweet moment at church....


I must share a sweet moment during church today (our 3rd visit, we went to morning service)...I was singing in Portuguese a song that we knew in English.  Kierra has been just standing looking at the words on the screen every time not singing...and as my eyes were closed I heard whispers beside me...I peeked open my eyes and I saw Kierra singing in Portuguese!  I looked to my right and Raegan had her hand raised and was mouthing some random words and Jon was singing the words in Portuguese.  I suddenly become overwhelmed with such emotion seeing US...worshipping the LORD in another language...which I must say...it was NOT perfect and it only lasted for a few minutes because the next song WE all struggled with...but I that moment I felt the LORD say...YOU guys will get this...Kierra and Raegan WILL be okay...  :)  Continue praying for us…that we will know that “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength” Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment